Business Development Representative – Promotional Products
Founded in 2000, PromoCentric is a fast-growing promotional marketing company developing new product and relationships every day. With a heavy emphasis on extremely customized presentations and products, we consistently work with big names like Trip Advisor, Akamai, Dunkin Brands, TimeWarner, etc. We are a young, fun and growing company looking to maintain a balanced culture of people who love what they do and are rewarded for it. We pride ourselves on a work hard, play hard mentality and are looking to expand the team.
PromoCentric is currently hiring a Business Development Representative for its Newmarket, NH office. Do you enjoy engaging with new people? PromoCentric is seeking to expand its sales organization, beginning with the critical role of Business Development Representative. The role is to become an expert on generating, prospecting and qualifying leads that drive pipeline for the PromoCentric sales team. This role is not only critical, but an excellent opportunity for someone who is driven and motivated by uncovering great opportunities that ultimately become great clients for our company. This role is perfect for anyone trying to start a career in sales. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to start a sales career path with a dynamic and innovative company.
- Drive new opportunities through various prospecting activities with a focus on phone calls
- Handle inbound traffic via the website, call-ins, etc.
- Support marketing campaign follow up
- Strategic alignment with sales teams to ensure that there are shared goals
- Assist in lead routing and nurturing
- Provide sales team with detailed call notes on all tele-qualified leads
- Achieve monthly and quarterly call volumes, tele-qualification goals, and sales pipeline targets
We need people with energy and passion and are process oriented yet creative. Embrace and understand that it is all about communication (primarily phone versus email). In addition, the ideal candidate with have the following:
- 1-3 years of experience in a sales or lead generation; enterprise sales a plus
- A self-starter that is highly motivated and driven
- Excellent customer skills; responsive, credible, consultative, knowledgeable
- Exceptional communication and listening skills
- Experience leveraging MS Office and CRM (Hubspot)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Great aptitude and a passion to learn more everyday
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
If you fit these qualifications, we’d love to have a chat.
What’s in it for me?
- Fun, progressive work space and culture
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off Program
- Paid Holidays