PromoCentric Inc., a leading supplier of promotional products in the North-American marketplace, is currently seeking an experienced Purchasing Coordinator to join our growing team. The ideal candidate must be energetic, well-organized and an effective written and verbal communicator. and be ready to join a dynamic team.
Purchasing and order follow up are the defining responsibilities of this role. In addition, responsibilities will include:
- Quickly and accurately processing client orders
- Thoroughly follow up on all on all PO’s from submission to vendor thru delivery to client to ensure that all order requirements are met
- Work with vendors to overcome setbacks that may comprise order requirements
- Communicate pertinent information including tracking information to customer
- Assist accounting in resolving billing issues
Assist the President and Management in variety of capacities, including:
- Creating and executing RFQ’s and work with vendors to ensure that all customer requirements are met and to negotiate best possible pricing/terms
- Creation of product proposals, quotations and sales orders
- Assist in the execution of marketing initiatives
Assist the Webstore programs team in variety of capacities, including:
- Accurately enter, fulfill and ship all incoming webstore orders.
- Provide timely response to client issues via email or phone/voice mail.
- Maintain/update client stores including adding/removing products, updating photos/descriptions, etc.
Required Skills & Experience
- Professional, friendly, polite interaction with Account Managers, Suppliers and Clients
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Window and Office (especially Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to remain cool under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Shipping/logistics experience is a plus, but not required.
- Graphic design experience and ability is a plus, but not required.
- Experience in the promotional products industry is a plus, but not required.
- Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Associate
Required experience: 2 years in purchasing
What’s in it for me?
- Fun, progressive work space and culture
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off Program
- Paid Holidays