Top Ten Signs You Need New Promotional Branding

Top 10 Promotional Marketing Trends

Who didn’t like The Top Ten List on the David Letterman show once they debuted in 1985? Everyone loves humor (or snarky sarcasm), especially about daily occurrences in our lives or mundane things we never thought about.  We know that you struggle to keep your company top of your customer’s minds daily and THAT can require humor in your day!  I don’t know a marketer who isn’t reviewing their impressions/lead data or a sales executive who isn’t looking at retention numbers – All. The. Time.

Now I am no Letterman. By any means. But in light of that, here are our Top Ten Signs that You Need New Promotional Branding in your company’s life…

  1. Your logo is purple on one shirt, in green italics on your mugs, yet glossy & gold on your company signs. Who are you?
  2. You’ve used the same item at your annual trade show, it seems, since the first promotional product was introduced (commemorative buttons) in 1789 when George Washington was elected president! Boring!
  3. Your marketing team spends hours focused on finding product ideas…and doing nothing else. Time management, anyone?
  4. While 53% of the time, promotional products create a more favorable impression of the advertiser…you fall in the other 47%.
  5. You’re spending tens of thousands of your marketing budget on radio, Adwords and print…and you’re not aware that at one-tenth of a cent, promotional bags tie with writing instruments for the lowest cost per impression of any marketing tactic in the U.S. (bags provide nearly 6K impressions in their lifetime – SIX THOUSAND!).
  6. Your boss demands quantifiable ROI numbers after a tradeshow or recruiting event, and all you can think of is – HUH?
  7. You look in your home office or kitchen cabinet and see other company’s promo items and think “wow, I hope ours don’t look as bad as that!” (and they do!)
  8. Your clients spend $200K a year with you and your giving them a branded mug with Hershey kisses for the holidays…can we say, kick in the face…
  9. Honestly, your customer experience stinks and your sales team knows it….do you know how to execute a loyalty campaign which includes awesome promotional gifts to help rebuild goodwill?
  10. You have no idea that promotional items can be tied to digital campaigns – ‘Nuff said.

PromoCentric Headwear Catalog CTA