Sales Support / Branding Specialist – Promotional Products
Founded in 2000, PromoCentric is a fast-growing promotional marketing company developing new product and relationships every day. With a heavy emphasis on extremely customized presentations and products, we consistently work with big names like Trip Advisor, Akamai, Dunkin Brands, TimeWarner, etc. We are a young, fun and growing company looking to maintain a balanced culture of people who love what they do and are rewarded for it. We pride ourselves on a work hard, play hard mentality and are looking to expand the team.
PromoCentric is looking for an individual to assist our Account Executives in a proactive way that will help accelerate the sales cycle. This is an entry level position into this exciting company and industry. This role is not only critical, but an excellent opportunity for someone who is driven and motivated by uncovering great opportunities that ultimately become great clients for our company. This role is perfect for anyone trying to start a career in sales. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to start a sales career path with a dynamic and innovative company.
- Marketing assistance and coordination
- Creating targeted proposals and presentations that are custom-tailored to client’s marketing objectives
- Creating and coordinating creation of flyers and virtual presentation decks
- Providing quotations
- Coordinating proactive speculative samples to clients
- Creating sales orders
- Aiding and assisting with issue resolution
- Other activities that will help on board new clients and encourage further client engagement
The long term objective of this position is to groom and train the Branding Specialist to the point where he or she is ready to become an Account Executive. Although there is no predetermined time-frame for this to occur, it could be after 6-12 months or more depending on the individual. This career path, although desired, is not required. Competencies and desired skills include:
- Professional, friendly, polite interaction with Account Managers, Suppliers and Clients
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Window and Office (especially Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Ability to remain cool under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational abilities and attention to detail
- BS or related degree in Marketing
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Great aptitude and a passion to learn more everyday
If you fit these qualifications, we’d love to have a chat.
What’s in it for me?
- Fun, progressive work space and culture
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off Program
- Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year